My Latest Single – "Christmas Morning" (#109)


“On a morning like this
darkness surrounds me,
But the light of His love
shines bright within me.

I’m singing glory to God
for His salvation,
Let the praises ring out
from every nation!”



My newly released single, Christmas Morning, captures the joy and excellence of a Christmas tradition here in Barbados: attending Christmas morning service at 5:00 in the morning!


There is just something special about getting ready while it is still dark and making your way to church.

The song is done in the spouge genre, an indigenous Barbadian rhythm; and has been released to the radio stations.

You can request it.  Or you can get your copy of Christmas Morning by emailing me at hisworldpublishing@hotmail.com

©Kerina Hall









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giving Life

God's Action File!

Of Panic, Prayer, Prophecy, and Promptings