Back on Track (2)




Hi Everyone!

It's been a long time since I have posted.   Yes. I know.  I have been engaged in promoting my music. 

Recently I have released a new  album entitled "Going with Jesus''. It is available on many digital sites.

I will however be posting some blog entries from time to time.
                                            
I trust you are still believing and looking to Jesus as the source of your strength and faith.  Indeed He is the only one we can depend on in these troubled times.

That  is why I choose to go with Him.

I invite you to like and subscribe to my youtube channel. You can also follow me on Fb and instagram

Blessings on you

Kerina Hall

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giving Life

God's Action File!

Of Panic, Prayer, Prophecy, and Promptings