"Make It Over"





The beautiful Lewis/ Wickham Boardwalk in Bridgetown Barbados!

Recently, it has been out of comission due to major repairs. 

Now restored to its former glory, it has once again become the
the joy of every pedestrian.

You know, sometimes we too can become worn and weary from various life situations and often we are in need of restoration.

I have discovered that in times like these I can call on Jesus. By giving my situations to Him, He is able to turn things around like no one else can!

Yes, He gives me & my problems a complete make -over. And He helps me to " Make it over" every hurdle in my way.

This, incidentally is the title of one of my songs on my new 
Album "Going with Jesus"

Here is a link where you can check out "Make it Over" & other songs:

https://itunes.apple.com/album/id1229476885

Here's to your make- over!!

Kerina Hall

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giving Life

God's Action File!

Of Panic, Prayer, Prophecy, and Promptings