Natural Boldness (#163)

               
“…The righteous are as bold as a lion (Proverbs 28:1 KJV)


These words came to mind as I observed a bird nest resting precariously on the base of my neighbour’s outdoor antenna.

Hmmm…

Apparently, birds are bold as well.

I say this recalling the various battles I have had with birds attempting to build nests on the light fixtures in my patio.

Also, there was the bird I noticed trying with all its might to pull the binding cord from a book in the library (former Coleridge Street location) presumable to finish its nest.

And we have all seen sparrows trying to disfigure our mops.

You know, one thing we could learn from birds is boldness and diligence.  They are small but undeterred in their quest for food and nesting material.

…So, let’s be bold and strong, for the Lord our God is with us.  With His help what can we not do?


©Kerina Hall

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giving Life

God's Action File!

Of Panic, Prayer, Prophecy, and Promptings