Living the Great Life (#164)


I’m working in power, I’m working miracles
I live a life of favor, ‘Cause I know who I am

Take a look at me, I’m a wonder
It doesn't matter what you see now
Can you see His glory, ‘Cause I know who I am.
                                                                Sinach


Some children at church (a future girls group, perhaps?) love to perform this song.  It is really a pleasure to see them sing and dramatize this popular song.

It is obviously a song about identity.  Knowing who and whose you are in Christ.

I am convinced that if we truly know who we are in Christ, we would attempt more for Him and experience a life of power, miracles and favour.

So often we think that this life is only for the ‘greats among us.’  That only a select few deserve this king of life.

But I disagree.

When we live a life of humble service to God, using our gifts to help others, He does the miraculous.  He opens closed doors, and He gives us the power to accomplish His purposes.

And God gets all the glory in the process.

This is a great life!

©Kerina Hall


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giving Life

God's Action File!

Of Panic, Prayer, Prophecy, and Promptings