For the Sake of Country (#162)

               



It’s November.

I can’t believe it!

It’s the month Barbados celebrates Independence.

Didn’t we do that…yesterday?  How did a year go by so swiftly?

So here we are in November.  Already poppies are on sale.  And next Sunday I will enjoy viewing the Remember Day Service on television.  And I will also enjoy watching the war veterans march, which for me is the highlight of the parade.

War is not pleasant; and we should appreciate all those who risk their lives for the sake of their country.

It is a sacrifice that is noble and our vets deserve to be celebrated.

My prayers are with those who remain, and their families

Have you bought your poppy yet?


©Kerina Hall

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giving Life

God's Action File!

Of Panic, Prayer, Prophecy, and Promptings