“Rejoice”…Again! (# 93)


Here we go again!

Since I’ve written and release the latest song, “Rejoice” I can’t seem to get that word and all it entails out of my mind.


That concept is still resonating with me in a big way!

I’ve been thinking lately that to rejoice is really an act of spiritual warfare.  For when we are facing trials, we are reacting in a contrary fashion – that is, instead of sorrowing, we are singing praises.

Can’t help but reflect (again!) on the Apostle Paul in a Philippian jail encouraging his readers to “Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice” (Philippians 4:4).

To rejoice is to be willfully confident that God will deliver, and it is an acknowledgement of His presence with you in your fiery furnace.

So go on.  I dare you to rejoice…Again!

©Kerina Hall 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giving Life

God's Action File!

Of Panic, Prayer, Prophecy, and Promptings