A Reason To Live (# 92)


“I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the Lord” (Psalm 118:7)

These words adorn a wall in my home.

I really believe this, and it is a visible reminder of my purpose on this earth – “to declare the works of the Lord.”

It is because of this declaration that I am saddened when I hear of people who are suicidal.

My heart goes out to them.  It really does.

Recently I heard of one such story.  A friend related how she managed to persuade someone not to commit suicide.  Thank God for her intervention.

Regardless of your situation, do not give up.  There is so much to live for.

May God lead us to inspire and bring hope to persons who think they have nothing to live for.  Let’s tell them that God has made each of us with a divine purpose to serve Him and others with our gifts and talents.
Let’s give them a reason to live.

©Kerina Hall 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giving Life

God's Action File!

Of Panic, Prayer, Prophecy, and Promptings