We Are Family! (#137)



Reflecting on my Singles Promotions visit to Kings Chapel Church, Spooners Hill recently, I’ve come to the conclusion that the Body of Christ is indeed a family.

Members of this family are located at several churches and within various denominations, but the unit is intact.

It would seem that through my visits I am discovering an expanding family where there are brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers who have extended appreciation, love and promises of prayerful support.

That is family!

When the Church ceases to extend these graces – all is lost.

And so, I give thanks and a shout-out to my “family” at Kings Chapel – Pastor Yearwood, his lovely wife, elders and congregation for their royal welcome and generous support.

We are indeed family!


©Kerina Hall

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giving Life

God's Action File!

Of Panic, Prayer, Prophecy, and Promptings