For Good Spiritual Health – Pray! (#158)


Recently, someone told me that they prayed for me, and it reminded me of the importance of prayer.

When people express appreciation for my music, after thanking them I always ask them to pray for me in return.

It is simply impossible to do ministry without the help and direction of the Holy Spirit.

Job prayed regularly for his children - what I call a preventative pray – in case they have sinned and have cursed God in their hearts” (Job 1:5b NIV).

I think that prayer is vital for the following reasons:
1)   It is the first source of help we can offer to others and ourselves in difficult times.
2)   It is good preventative medicine, to ward off whatever…
3) It lifts our burdens and brings instant peace knowing that Someone greater than you and me is in control of the situation.
4)    It yields results.

I know you can think of other reasons why it’s good for your spiritual health.


©Kerina Hall

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giving Life

God's Action File!

Of Panic, Prayer, Prophecy, and Promptings