God's Action File!


"...Don't be afraid Daniel. Since the first day you began to pray for understsanding and to humble yourself before your God, your request has been heard in heaven..."
(Daniel 10:12 NLT)

I will admit being organised is not one of my attributes.
 But because of my gift of writing & composing,  I am forced to be organised... Well, sort of !

To this end, I have created an 'action' file which contains my various in-progress writings.

Mind you, I have not opened this file in recent times!

Yes, this is something I must take action on!

You know, unlike us, God is always taking action when we present our prayers to Him.

I know we can get discouraged when we do not get instant answers to our prayer requests. But let's get some encouragement from someone in the Bible.  

Daniel had a perplexing vision and prayed for understanding what it meant.

It would take twenty one days before Daniel received the explanation of the vision. He was told by an angel that the answer had been given, but was delayed by demonic  opposition. (Daniel Chpt 10:12)

But, nothing can stop God's message,  and so Daniel  received the explanation of the vision.

Friends,  nothing can prevent us from receiving what God has for us. He can and will overcome any opposition  or hindrance in our way. He is the All Powerful One!

So don't lose heart, God's action file is always active!  Your answer is on the way!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giving Life

Of Panic, Prayer, Prophecy, and Promptings