Keep Going


Can you tell the exact moment a flower appears?

Can you see your hair actually growing?

What about -should I say it? -when you actually gain weight? Do you see the pounds piling on?

Sometimes, when we are working on a project it seems as if there is no end in sight; We are stuck in the present mode!

Hold on! As long as we keep at it, progress is happening. It's not the "devil in the details', but progress!

Over time the results we desire will manifest. But only if we "Keep Going"

By the way, that's the title of one of my songs on my album "Going with Jesus" You can check it out on various digital sites.

In addition, for info about my songs see my Youtube Channel. You are invited to like, share & subscribe.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQXUxdhIEpEVVAAXfWYwhVQ


Kerina Hall

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giving Life

God's Action File!

Of Panic, Prayer, Prophecy, and Promptings