Back on Track(#171)



For some time now I have been engaged in another aspect of ministry – that of music, and have not written any blog posts.

My sincere apologies!

With God’s help I will be posting again from time to time.

So, what have you been up to since last I posted?

I hope that you have been engaged in ministry and are using your gifts and talents energetically.

Hope you haven’t been overwhelmed by trials, disappointments, challenging illness, etc.?

If so, please tell me that you are relying on the resources of strength and power of the Holy Spirit, who is your promised Helper.

These are indeed challenging times which exact every ounce of spiritual and physical strength from us.

I know.  I’ve experienced it.

All we can do is rely on the spiritual manna from heaven –the Word of God – to sustain us.  In addition, praying to our heavenly Father brings untold relief and release.

Don’t live another moment without it.

Finally, it helps to remember that Jesus is the One who makes all things possible…  You can do all things through Christ who strengthens you!


©Kerina Hall

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giving Life

God's Action File!

Of Panic, Prayer, Prophecy, and Promptings